Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

Blahhhhh

So I'm going to do a quick vent, I don't have much time today but thought I'd share my frustration with you all dear readers.

I don't straighten my hair often. I have ridiculously thick, wavy hair so even though my hair is only to like my collarbone, it still takes 30-45 minutes! And it has the tendency to unstraighten and flip and curl after a while. Verrryy frustrating! So yours truly decided today would be the day, I would straighten my hair. So what happens today? It SNOWS!! I heard we'd get a dusting this morning, before my classes. Nope! It's coming downnnn out there. The ground is covered and the walkways are disappearing. So is the straightness of my hair :-( Soooo annoying.

I have two tours to give today, a meeting, and work tonight. I'll post more tonight! Thanks for listening! Have a wonderful day girls! Stay warm!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and I have the exact same hair type! I recently cut my hair short (collar bone) which is short of me, and have to straighten it for it to look good. I completely feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete