Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My First Post!

So I'm fairly new to the blog world, I have been wanting to make one during exam week in December while trying to figure out how to completely procrastinate studying for my finals. So here I am finally getting to it!

I've been following a couple blogs and think it'd be a great idea to chronicle my life! I'm a college junior at a small college in Maryland. I won't give away too much info since I'm trying to remain fairly anonymous so I can freely rant about goings-on in my life.

Hmmm... So I'm getting a writer's block, introductions are always awkward for me! I hope you all enjoy my blog. I promise tomorrow'll be more interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I started back in late 2007 and don't even remember what it was like pre blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete