Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hurray!

It's been quite a semester. So much drama yet so worth what's coming my way.

In March, I interviewed at an AMAZING office. Great people, overall had a good feeling. I called my mom practically in tears thinking my stressful search for a job is over. Two days later, I got the job offer! I'm thrilled. Not only is it awesome that I have a job (that starts 24 hours after graduation) but it's something I always thought I'd love doing but never thought it was realistic. Needless to say I'm a lucky girl!

To my fellow college seniors: Don't give up! Keep truckin' an apply to every job that looks like it might be something you're interested in. That's what I did and look at me now! :-)

So now that I'm just weeks away from graduation and my new career, I can't wait. I'm over school. I hate doing this busy work and all the little hoops I have to jump through just to get to mid-May.

So how's everyone else been? Excited for summer yet?

7 comments:

  1. congratulations on the new job...i'm still waiting to get hired and reading random blogs in the meantime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am barely done with my first year of college and I already can't wait for it to be over. Your blog is very entertaining. I will follow for sure.

    engaged19.blogspot.com

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's

    favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog

    for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The

    interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit

    your
    interview
    .

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! On the job and on graduating! I am so scared for school to be over. haha. Just let it go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, I may be nostalgic but thought college was great, live it well. From Diamond ring

    ReplyDelete