Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tisk Tisk!

Hey gang! I'm baack! I'm so sorry I've left you all in the dark lately.. I've been so busy with the new internship, life and work at the pool! I currently have 650 on my google reader.. pretty daunting haha.. Anyway things are going great, the internship is interesting (I'll definitely give you all a recap when I get a chance!)

I'm probably heading to the beach next weekend which leads me to a quick question! Any good beach reads? I'm a big Jodi Picoult fan so I've been reading all her books but they seem to be snatched up at the library! I guess people have the same idea. What books are you reading this summer? Send me your recommendations!

5 comments:

  1. The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan is wonderful.. maybe not exactly beach-read worthy, but so good! And Jodi's new book Handle With Care is a MUST READ! I'm a HUGE fan of hers.. and of course, her latest does not disappoint! Right now I'm reading The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb, same guy who wrote She's Come Undone and I Know This Much Is True.. it's about the shootings at Columbine, again, not necessarily a beach read! Haha.. I go for more chick-lit type beach-y reads once summer vacay rolls around! Good luck choosing.. can't wait to hear about the new internship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dee Hendersen books. =)

    Have fun at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jodi's books as well but I really enjoy biographies. I'm reading Barbara Walter's autobiography right now and it's pretty interesting actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol this is so weird but i'm reading Life of Pi. I never got a chance to read it in school, and people love it so I thought I'd give it a shot. After that it's Baby Proof by Emily Giffin and Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes!

    xx enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with her! Life of Pi is a awesome book :)

    ReplyDelete